SURE SUCCESS NATURAL CARE & WEIGHT LOSS
GREAT HEALTH. GREAT LIFE.
Estrogen Dominance Symptoms
The symptoms listed below, as well as many others, often arise when estrogen over- stimulates both the brain and body.
• Decreased sex drive
• Irregular or otherwise abnormal menstrual periods
• Bloating (water retention)
• Breast swelling and tenderness
• Fibrocystic breasts
• Headaches (especially pre-menstrually)
• Mood swings (most often irritability and depression)
• Anxiety or Panic Attacks
• Weight and/or fat gain (particularly around the abdomen and hips)
• Unable to lose weight
• Cold hands and feet (a symptom of thyroid dysfunction)
• Hair loss
• Thyroid dysfunction
• Sluggish metabolism
• Foggy thinking, memory loss
• Trouble sleeping/insomnia
Estrogen dominance has also been linked to allergies, autoimmune disorders, breast cancer, uterine cancer, infertility, ovarian cysts, and increased blood clotting, and is also associated with acceleration of the aging process.
In the United States, causes of estrogen dominance includes:
Excess body fat (greater than 28%),
Too much stress, resulting in excess amounts of cortisol, insulin, and norepinephrine, which can lead to adrenal exhaustion and can also adversely affect overall hormonal balance,
A low-fiber diet with excess refined carbohydrates and deficient in nutrients and high quality fats.
Impaired immune function,
& Birth control.
ADRENAL DISORDER SYMPTOMS
• Do you have difficulty awakening from sleep in the morning, often hitting the snooze button multiple times?
• Do you need coffee to get going in the morning?
• Have you recently gained weight, especially around the middle?
• Do you feel like you get every cold and flu bug that is going around, that your immune system is shot?
• Do you have more difficulty dealing with stress and deadline pressure than you used to?
• Do you have a lack of interest in sex?
• Do you frequently feel lightheaded upon standing quickly?
• Do you struggle with poor memory or “brain fog”?
• Do you feel especially tired in the mornings and afternoons between 3-5pm?
• Do you feel the need to snack or eat frequently to maintain a normal blood sugar?
• Do you crave salty foods?
• Do you feel extremely tired between 7-10pm but get a second wind if you stay up later?
• If you are female do you struggle with PMS: heavy bleeding, moodiness, fatigue during menstrual cycle?
• If you are male, do you feel like you stamina, energy and ability to maintain muscle are decreased?
• Do you frequently have pain in the upper back or neck with no apparent reason?
• Do you notice improvement of symptoms stress levels are lower, such as during a vacation or time away from work?